Friday 26 June 2009

My application checklist for Windows XP on my Acer Aspire One

Now that I've got Windows installed on my AA1 I thought I would work out which applications I should install.

Music Applications
Itunes
My favourite Music application. I've been using my IPOD for years and I love it, I have my music stored on a network device so I can use Itunes on my Acer Aspire one without eating into the valuable storage space.

Office Applications
Open Office
Open Office is a good free alternative to Microsoft offie with great functionality - a must for all laptop owners.

Multi-Media Applications
Sling player
VLC Player - VLC player is a great media player which plays just about every video and audio format.

Games
Mame - agreat arcade emulator.
FreeCiv - everybody loves Civ.

No comments:

Post a Comment